Advising & guiding the growth of people, products and services.
Our Core Services Include:
- Business Strategy Reviews and Planning
- Organizational and Resource Planning and Mediation
- Corporate Governance Review and Advisory Board
The Pervin Group Inc is a consulting practice that works with its clients to help them create value and implement strategy that outwits their competition. Using business and governance best practices, we provide structure to set and pursue these objectives while also advising and guiding the growth of people, products and services.
The outcomes permit clients and stakeholders to focus on developing better business positioning, value propositions, and human capital plans. We have worked with clients in consumer marketing, not-for-profit, government, professional services, and business-to-business.
Our Strategic Planning and Marketing Practice.
Strategic planning with a roadmap, creates the winning formula to focus a company’s performance. It maps out the moves a business must make to outmanoeuvre the competition, capture customers and increase long-term shareholder value. Successful strategies inspire the actions of the owners, executive team, while mobilizing employees.
We've helped clients to develop and deliver on their strategies. We've coached companies to find new sources of profitable growth, repositioned their businesses and honed their competitive advantages. Our practical and fact-based approach, coupled with our ability to draw best practices across industries, enables us to help our clients’ deliver pragmatic yet innovative tactics.
We help all types of businesses – from family businesses in transition, distressed enterprises to market leaders. We examine how business units can grow profitably by strengthening their core.
As a “second set of eyes”, we help clients incorporate a long-term perspective to their businesses, while focusing on the principal issues they currently face and the best way to generate results.
- We help clients identify capability gaps and marketplace opportunities, and set up goals to ensure results while minimizing risks. The deliverable is a roadmap with markers for success.
- We help achieve growth by coaching management to execute more effectively, and by jointly developing and prioritizing growth strategies and tactics.
- We help clients uncover options hidden among the intangible assets in companies' core businesses and markets.
- As a “second set of eyes”, we work with clients to evaluate new opportunities, the potential impact of external threats, and improve communications both internally and externally.
Other Business Growth Services
Creating a product or service that is unique is becoming increasingly difficult in today's competitive environment. To achieve sustainable competitive advantage, more companies are relying not only on strong foundational customer service, but they top it up with detail oriented customer experience management. They focus intensely on making the seamless combination of delivering great customer service and continuously managing customer experience their competitive advantage.
We deliver and implement customer satisfaction programs to achieve these goals
As a company changes its strategy and direction, it is important that there is an effective monitoring system in place so that change can be measured as it occurs, rather than many months afterwards when it is often too late to take the necessary corrective action or become opportunistic. Best practice suggests that the development of an effective monitoring system should start from the bottom up with the definition of control units (strategic business, cost centre, revenue centre, and knowledge centre). This results in information that permits opportunistic decisions.
We deliver and implement business monitoring programs to achieve these goals
Strategy Development and Oversight
We see this involving four interrelated steps that are the responsibility of the company to create but is eventually shared with the board or advisors for oversight inputs:
- Defining the corporate strategy to have all stakeholders working with the same understandings and goals.
- Developing and testing business model so that a go-to-market strategy is not random and matches with client/customer expectations.
- Identifying key performance indicators, which permits the creation of a roadmap that keeps all the stakeholders aligned.
- Identifying and developing processes to militate against risk and issues that might happen.
With all of the above in place, it is incumbent upon the board or advisors to evaluate and tests the work of management to ensure that it appropriately builds and protects shareholder value.
For organizations that do not have the internal resources, we work with the management resources to develop the necessary information. See governance.